Autonomous drone system
to protect open areas
Arrow-401: Exclusive permission in the EU for autonomous drone flight without pilot.
- Rising labor costs for traditional security services
- Existing drones are difficult to use, require pilots, and are not plug-and-play systems that can be easily integrated with control centers or sensors.
- Inflexible and expensive alternatives like camera towers take months to install and cannot be moved to change perspective.
Bird’s eye view as a solution: Autonomous drone combined with hangar and IoT sensors that detect unwanted people in the location area (water supply, industrial areas, borders, etc.):
- 105% more efficient than patrols
- 72% cheaper than traditional drones
- 18x faster setup than traditional camera towers
- 90% less labor required
Our complete solution
Flight Automation Center
IoT cloud software for control and alarm processing.
Low weight < 900 g as well as redundant sensors and encrypted communication.
The drone system is operational within 15 seconds.
Make an appointment with us for a product presentation