Children must be at least 8 years old to shoot. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign a waiver and stay with them at all times.
- Always treat all firearms as if they are loaded!
- Keep all unholstered and/or uncased firearms pointed at the back stop at all times
- Keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until ready to fire.
- Be responsible at all times!
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting.
- No food, drink, gum, or tobacco is permitted inside the range for any reason at any time.
- Wash your hands each time you leave the range.
- If you observe an unsafe condition, report it to a range officer immediately.